More and more procedures are being done outpatient due to improvements in technology. Surgery Centers, Imaging Centers, Medical Clinics, they all have one thing in common in that they are driven by patient demand, and either run by individuals or groups of healthcare providers. Clinics and centers sometimes need as much coverage as a hospital due to the volume or level of procedures provided. Our experienced HPSI Agents can help find the right carrier to provide the coverage needed to protect your client.
TYPE OF COVERAGE
- Surgical centers including LASIK & limited cosmetic, emergency centers, acute care, and urgent care.
- Diagnostic imaging centers including X-ray labs, MRI facilities, PET scans, CT scans, non-invasive radiological services, ultrasound (no interpretations), mobile diagnostic labs, and teleradiology groups.
- All types of medical clinics, outpatient clinics, artificial limb clinics, abortion clinics, pain management centers, wellness centers, and weight loss clinics.
- Currently, valued loss runs for the last five years.
- A detailed description of all claims greater than $25,000.
- Insured’s brochures, website, and description of operations.
- Copy of the current declarations page to include coverage form, limits and retroactive date, if applicable.
- Expiring company and premium with target price if available.
- Last annual financials of the insured.
- Where appropriate, a breakdown of all procedures done by the insured. If possible, this should be more detailed than on the application.
- Copy of state facility license.
Surgery centers must include the following:
- Any certification the insured has, i.e., AAHC. This consists of an inspection or report done by the certifying organization. (This is the full report did, not just the cover page. If it is current and addresses relevant issues, it might allow the waiving of the required inspection.)
- Medical bylaws. If they do not address the doctor’s limits requirement, this should be stated on the insured’s letterhead.
- Any transfer agreements.
Start-up facilities must also include:
- Pro-forma financial statement
- Copy of business plan
- Copy of procedures manual
- Resume of the key individual(s)
APPLICATIONS (pdf format)
Need a specific application? Let one of our HPSI Agents assist you. Contact us today!