PHYSICIANS & SURGEONS – INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP
TYPE OF COVERAGE
- Claims-made professional liability coverage for displaced or difficult to place physicians and surgeons.
- All specialty ratings including bariatric surgeons, full-time emergency room physicians, substantial nursing home practice, correctional facility physicians, radiological telemedicine or any other specialty or exposure not typically written by the standard markets.
- Includes physicians with claims and license issues or issues involving drug or alcohol recovery.
- Small, medium and large size group practices. All specialties including emergency room groups and teleradiology groups.
- Physician staffing, medical personnel staffing, nurse staffing agencies, and nurse registry services.
Here at HPSI we are helping retailers every day to find medical malpractice coverage for their physicians. Medical malpractice insurance can be complicated, but we can help bridge the gap with our access to over 40 Markets. Our experienced professionals offer personalized service to help your clients purchase malpractice insurance coverage through various markets and proven, financially stable “A” Rated Carriers.
COMPLETE APPLICATION INCLUDES:
- Fully completed appropriate insurer application.
- Application must include complete insurer history with an explanation for any gaps in coverage. History should go back a minimum of 10 years.
- Appropriate claim supplement forms for all previous claims with narratives detailing course of treatment, allegations and current status of claim.
- Current loss runs from all insurers over the last 10 years.
- Copy of current medical license.
- Copy of Board Certification, if applicant is a board certified practitioner.
- Copy of CV (curriculum vitae).
- Copy of current insurer Declarations page showing current policy retroactive date of coverage.
- Copies of any advertising or website information that applicant may be using regarding their practice services.
- Copy of current business letterhead.
- Articles of Incorporation are required by several insurers if the applicant operates a legally named entity and is requesting shared limits coverage for said entity