TREATMENT FACILITY / REHABILITATION / SOCIAL SERVICES/ LIFE SCIENCES & PHARMACIES
At HPSI our specialized services cover physician professional liability and we work on a surprising amount of other risks – treatment & rehabilitation centers, clinical trial coverage, social service agencies, and much more.
TYPES OF COVERAGE
- Kidney dialysis centers, cancer treatment centers, student health centers, community health centers, health departments, lithotripsy centers, social service agencies, outpatient counseling services, hospice agencies, sleep study centers, plasmapheresis centers, blood banks, organ/tissue banks, respiratory testing centers, sperm banks, and fertility clinics.
- Cardiac rehab, physical/occupational rehab, trauma rehab, substance abuse rehab, methadone clinics, mental health counseling services, developmental disability rehab, speech therapy, respiratory therapy, group homes, halfway houses, youth programs, social service organizations, adoption/foster care placement, women, children, and homeless shelters.
- Medical testing labs, research labs, clinical research organizations, clinical trials, pathology labs, drug testing programs, durable medical equipment dealers, ocular labs, dental labs, denturists, and quality control/reference labs.
Retail/wholesale pharmacies and pharmaceutical consultants.
Don’t see what you need? Ask one of our experienced professional agents today!
- Currently valued loss runs for the last ten years.
- Detailed description of all claims greater than $25,000.
- Insured’s brochures, website and/or description of operations.
- Copy of the current declarations page to include coverage form, limits and retro date, (if applicable)
- Expiring company and premium with target price if available.
- Last annual financials of the insured.
- Where appropriate, a breakdown of all procedures done by the insured. If possible, this should be more detailed than the application.
- Copy of state facility license.
Start-up facilities must also include:
- Pro-forma financial statement
- Copy of business plan
- Copy of procedures manual
- Resume of key individual(s)