MEDICAL STUDENTS / MEDICAL SCHOOLS / HOSPITALS / AMBULANCE SERVICES
Let us uncomplicate your risk! HPSI works directly with carriers well-versed in all areas of business risk. Whether coverage is needed to safeguard a medical school, medical student rotations, or hospital and/or ambulance services, we access the “A” Rated carriers who can offer simple to complex coverage plans to fit all your client’s needs.
Short-term coverage needed? We do that too!
WHAT CAN BE COVERED?
- Medical Students, Allied health professional medical schools including nursing schools, optometry schools, dental schools, EMT schools, vocational/trade schools, charter schools, and special needs schools.
- Community hospitals up to 350 beds, community hospitals between 350 and 500 beds, psychiatric hospitals, critical access hospitals (without OB), and hospices.
- Air medical transport, ambulance services, and non-emergency ground medical transport services.
COMPLETE APPLICATION INCLUDES:
- Completed, signed and dated application.
- Seven years hard copy loss information with a recent valuation date.
- Including full details of the allegation on all losses paid or outstanding more than $25,000.
- Five years historical exposure data showing licensed and occupied beds and outpatient visits.
- A roster listing the names, specialty field, state of license and number of hours worked of all employed physicians, employed surgeons, interns, and residents.
- Details about any employed of staff physician whose license has been restricted or suspended.
- Most recent J.C.A.H.O. Report and state licensure report with recommendations including the status of proposals.
- Current audited financial statement.
- Copy of medical staff by-laws.
- H.A. survey.
- The job description of the risk manager, including the risk management and quality improvement plan.
- Copies of contracts with independent physicians groups.
- Hold harmless agreements.
- Names of all entities to be covered under this policy.
APPLICATIONS (pdf format)
Need a specific application? Let one of our HPSI Agents assist you. Contact us today!