HPSI is proud to offer access to Chubb’s Business Owner’s Policies and/or Workers Comp Products designed specifically for small businesses.
Paperless PDF quote proposals and policies are generated instantly.
Receive a quote in minutes!
Chubb BOP helps protect small business owners with up to $30M in revenue, in more than 500 business classes across the following industries:
- Artisan Contractors
- Clubs and Associations
- Cultural Institutions
- Financial Services
- Real Estate
- Retail Stores
- Services Businesses
- Wholesale Businesses
- Property Enhancements Including A Unique Automatic Blanket Limit of Insurance Concept That Ties Together Valuable Property Coverages
- Liability Enhancements Including Broad Named Insured and Blanket Additional Insureds
- Privacy and Data Breach
- Animal Bailee Coverage
- Earthquake (In Selected States)
- Employment Practices Liability
- Foreign Liability Including Kidnap and Ransom
- Electronic Data Liability
- Water Back-up and Sump Overflow
- Professional Liability Insurance For Dental labs, Optical Establishments, and Oral Surgeons
- Crime, Including Forgery and Alteration, Money and Securities, and Employee Dishonesty
Total Account Solution:
Building a portfolio with Chubb means broad, state-of-the-art insurance protection all in one place. Add supporting insurance products to a Chubb BOP policy for the complete insurance solution that meets your clients needs.
- Umbrella: Umbrella insurance from Chubb provides an additional layer of coverage over existing liability policies, offering small businesses even more insurance protection.
- Worker’s Compensation: Chubb’s workers’ compensation policy provides small businesses an insurance solution with broad coverage, as well as Chubb’s exceptional policy and claims service.
- Commercial Auto: Chubb’s commercial auto policy includes personal injury protection, uninsured and under insured motorist coverage limits up to $1M, as well as endorsements that include additional coverages.
- Management and Professional Liability: Chubb’s ForeFront Portfolio suite provides additional management and professional liability insurance including employment practices, crime, and cyber liability.
- Cyber Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)/Digitech ERM: Using a three-prong approach, Cyber ERM and DigiTech ERM incorporate risk transfer, loss mitigation services, and post-incident services to help protect against your client’s cyber risks.
- Foreign Package: As your client’s business spans national borders, their coverage must expand, too. Chubb SCI’s foreign package policy is a mutliline coverage that protects more than inventory and intel; it protects your client’s greatest assets: it’s people.
- General Liability