CNA’s Aging Services Insurance
As always, we keep our ears to the ground to get the latest news for our Agents. The latest from CNA we were surprised to learn is their Aging Services appetite! Since the demands for the Aging Services market are expending, comprehensive coverage is needed by a company who understands this particular market fully and extends its coverage options to fully accommodate the risk factors.
Well the good news is that not only does CNA understand it, (based on their extensive claims analysis & research), they are actively seeking out those accounts! They have pin-pointed what causes the most claims and are continually working with providers on promoting quality care and increasing safety standards.
CNA’s current Aging Services appetite is focused on expanding in the Southeast region – Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama & Tennessee.
Types of Risk they cover for Aging Services:
- Independent Living Facilities
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Life Planning Communities
- Faith based organizations & Not-for-profit organizations
- Stand-Alone Nursing Homes (less than 500 beds)
- Home Health Care (that’s part of the facility)
- Facilities in growth areas (rural, etc.)
- No Minimum Premiums set
- Standard Limits ($1m/$3m or as needed)
- $0 Deductible Options
- Incident Sensitive, Defense Outside
- Multi-line coverage to reduce any gaps (PL/GL/EBL)
- Can add Auto & Property Coverage!
- Umbrella & Excess available
- Risk Consultants and Resident Fall Prevention programs
- Occurrence coverage available in certain areas
- Medical Directors covered (admin duties only)
Contact us to send in a submission! We have dedicated Producers & Production Staff that will work hard to get competitive quotes for your risk. Visit us at www.hpsi-ins.com or call us at 678-935-5040.
Trust HPSI to Navigate Your Risk.