Senior Care Sells with the Medical Protective Company
We’ve taken it you’ve heard of MedPro. What we bet you haven’t heard is that they are seeing an expanded area of growth in Senior Care.
Senior Care? Good news for them, but what does that mean for you or your client?
Why is it selling? It means that others in the Senior Care Industry have trusted Medical Protective to write their risk, which shows that MedPro has the great coverage needed to grow in this particular niche. This also means that your Senior Care accounts will get the best service possible: dedicated Underwriters with decades of experience who understand how to write the risk, claims managers with the background and knowledge to handle a claim, and not to mention a national team of defense panel firms with specific expertise in the field.
Now to throw some stats at you – within this industry, MedPro boasts a 90% national trial win rate and an estimated 80% of claims closed with no payment. Overall, they are claiming a cool customer satisfaction rating of 99%. With an A.M. Best rating of A++ (Superior), need I say more?
What are their eligible classes?
- Skilled Care Facilities
- Senior Living, included Assisted and Independent Living
- Alzheimer’s and Memory Care
- Sub-Acute Care Facilities
- Community Based Services, including Adult Day Services and PACE Organizations
- For Profit, Not-for-Profit, Governmental
- Claims-Made and Occurrence
- Defense Outside, Incident Sensitive
- Coverage available for Medical Directors, employed NPs & PAs
- Limits up to $1M/$3M
- Primary (First Dollar, Deductibles, Self-Insured Retentions)
- Primary coverage also includes $100K of Cyber Liability and Regulatory Fines coverage
- Excess available up to $25 Million
- Additional Limits available for select risks
- Both PL & GL available
Trust HPSI to Navigate Your Risk.