You’ve been asking & we’ve been listening!
Effective July 1st 2016, HPSI has access to a new Market for facilities products in Pennsylvania. Professional Casualty Association, better known as “PCA,” is launching this line of business in the marketplace.
PCA is an Admitted Carrier in Pennsylvania with a reputation built over the last 15 years on a claims philosophy that is wholly physician friendly.
Coverage is available for:
- Limits of $1M/$3M
- Both Occurrence & Claims-Made on General Liability
- Claims-Made on Professional Liability exposure
- Broad Coverage form – Defense Outside & Incident Sensitive
- Unlimited Tail Coverage Options
- Retroactive coverage
- Coverage for Allied Healthcare Professionals provided. Not all Allieds automatically included.
Facilities that can be covered:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Out-Patient Surgery Centers
- Urgent Care & Emergency Centers
- Medical Laboratories & Medical Imaging Centers
- Dialysis & Hospice Centers
- Home Health Care Centers
- Family & Community Health Centers
- Pain Management Centers
Contact your favorite HPSI Agent today for more information.