Committed to offering high quality insurance at the lowest reasonable cost, Professional Casualty Association (PCA) is now expanding to offer their products in the Great Lakes State of Michigan.
The same great service they have been providing in Pennsylvania for almost 15 years is now available through us at HPSI as their exclusive wholesaler.
Known for their competitive pricing, physician friendly claims philosophy, and armed with a few key staff members experienced in the Michigan Market, they are geared up to bring their brand of service to the Michigan health care community.
PCA highlights include:
- • Coverage for physicians all specialties and allieds including midwives and CRNAs
- • Claims-made limits of $100,000/$300,000 – $200,000/$600,000 – $500,000/$1,000,000
- • Broad Coverage form – Defense Outside & Incident Sensitive
- • DD&R
- • Physician’s full Consent to Settle
- • ERP & Tail Options
- • Specialized Risk Management and Claims Management Services
- • White Glove Service
- • Retroactive coverage & stand alone tail negotiable