TELEMEDICINE / ADULT CARE FACILITIES/ HOME HEALTH CARE
Healthcare as we know it is a rapidly expanding sector. Senior Care facilities, telemedicine and home health care are coverages that in this industry are continually changing since the advent of new technology. Not only has the need risen for these services, but we have noticed more businesses and practices rising to accommodate this growing industry.
The Insurance Carrier you decide to go with has to have the Underwriters who can recognize and properly cover all the different aspects of this rapidly changing risk. That’s where HPSI comes in. We navigate through our many Markets to place the Insured with the right Carrier for their customized risk, to include all the coverages discussed here and include any gaps in coverage the client may not even have known they had or needed. Our goal is to make sure that the Insured has the protection and peace of mind that they need in these litigious times.
TYPE OF COVERAGE
- Telemedicine for physicians or allied healthcare professionals.
- Adult Care Facilities including long term care centers, non-profits, retirement centers, nursing homes and assisted living facilities, independent living facilities and adult day care, and skilled nursing care facilities.
- Various home health care services, hospice care, visiting nurse associations.
- Appropriate application and supplements.
- State Inspection Reports for the last 2 years. Including all statements of deficiencies and plans for correction.
- Ten years of current valued loss reports.
- Current audited financial statement (income, balance sheet, profit and loss with management notes.
- Quality Indicator Report (one report for the past 6-month period).
- Substantiated Complaint Survey, if substantiated complaint is within last 2 years.
- Signed Statement of Values.
- Brochures and/or advertising material including website address.
- Facility diagram/plot plan.
- Resumes for administrator and directors of nursing.
- Facility license.
- Admission/Resident agreement.