MEDICAL STUDENTS / MEDICAL SCHOOLS / HOSPITALS / AMBULANCE SERVICES
Let us uncomplicated your risk! HPSI works directly with Carriers well versed in all the technicalities of these classes of business risk . Whether it is coverage to safeguard the school, medical student rotations, hospital or ambulance services, we access the “A” Rated Carriers who can offer tailored coverage plans to fit all your client’s needs. Short term coverage needed? We do that too!
WHAT CAN BE COVERED?
- Medical Students , Allied health professional medical schools including nursing schools, optometry schools, dental schools, EMT schools, vocational/trade schools, charter schools, and special needs schools.
- Community hospitals up to 350 beds, community hospitals between 350 and 500 beds, psychiatric hospitals, critical access hospitals (without OB), and hospices.
- Air medical transport, ambulance services, and non-emergency ground medical transport services.
COMPLETE APPLICATION INCLUDES:
- Completed, signed and dated application.
- Seven years hard copy loss information with a recent valuation date.
- Including full details of allegation on all losses paid or outstanding in excess of $25,000.
- Five years historical exposure data showing licensed and occupied beds and outpatient visits.
- A roster listing the names, specialty field, state of license and number of hours worked of all employed physicians, employed surgeons, interns and residents.
- Details about any employed of staff physician whose license has been restricted or suspended.
- Most recent J.C.A.H.O. report and state licensure report with recommendations including status of recommendations.
- Current audited financial statement.
- Copy of medical staff by-laws.
- H.A. survey.
- Job description of the risk manager, including the risk management and quality improvement plan.
- Copies of contracts with independent physicians groups.
- Hold harmless agreements.
- Names of all entities to be covered under this policy.